Department: Quality Department
To be responsible for ensuring that all the wood treatment facility operates with the goal of producing a high-quality level of poles by participating in the pole selection process as well as the carrying out of quality tests upon completion of the treatment process.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in wood science, engineering, business, or a related field.
· A minimum of two (2) years of progressively working experience in a wood or pole treatment plant.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· High levels of integrity.
· Strong written and verbal communication.
· Good interpersonal skills and is able to network and build relationships.
· Knowledge of QMS and ISO standards.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject no later than 30th March 2021. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.