Department: Technical Department
Will be responsible for responsible for providing NOC Infrastructure support, ensuring maximum network and systems uptime through effective Monitoring, Maintenance and Incident Management.
Qualifications and Experience
• A University degree (BSc) Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• CCNA Certification minimum.
• A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in an ISP environment.
• Customer service and end user support experience.
• Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring tools. Previous interaction with systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject no later than 30th March 2021. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.