Department: HR and Administration Department
The staff will be responsible for providing comprehensive and efficient first line support and guidance on HR issues across the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree in Human Resource Management.
· A minimum of two (2) years of progressively working experience in a fast-paced work environment. Telecom’s experience is an added advantage.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
· Excellent interpersonal and emotional resourcefulness skills are essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject no later than 30th March 2021. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.