Department: Technical Department
To be responsible for providing shift-based support, ensuring maximum service availability and performance on a 24/7/365 basis through effective Monitoring, Event Management and Incident Management.
Qualifications and Experience
· A University degree (BSc) Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· CCNA Certification is an added advantage.
· A minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible experience in an ISP environment.
· Customer service and end user support experience.
· Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring and utilization tools. Previous interaction with systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject no later than 30th March 2021. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.